Canada & USA
- Shipping is calculated at checkout based on weight and delivery address.
- Shipping is FREE when your order is over $250.00 within Canada.
- Shipping is FREE when your order is over $350.00 to the USA.
- Shipping upgrades are available. You will be quoted on faster delivery options at checkout.
- Free shipping is usually Expedited Parcel using Canada Post. During postal strikes or service interruptions we will ship FedEx Ground instead.
- Orders normally ship next business day, or within 2 Business days of receiving payment. If your ship date is delayed, we will always keep you informed.
- Delivery standard is 4 up to 8 Business days from the day your order ships.
- You will be automatically notified that your order has shipped and receive tracking information.
- Your order will be insured for its full value.
- Shipping is normally by Canada Post Xpresspost International Service with tracking and insurance for the full value of your order. Delivery standard is 4-6 days.
- There are a wide variety of courier shipping options available during the checkout process.
- Many customers prefer to use an international reshipping or forwarding service to receive their order from us. Normally these service providers have a US or Canadian address that we can ship your order to.
- If using a Forwarding Service, please note your credit card's address as the billing address on your order, and the Forwarding Service address as the shipping address.
- Since Shipping costs and standards vary by destination country, please contact us to discuss your needs. Or reply to your order confirmation with any concerns or special instructions.
- Not all shipping options include insurance and tracking. We will not ship your order if it cannot be tracked and delivery confirmed. No exceptions.
- Import duties, taxes and any other local charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges if applicable are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' - Canadian and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Thank you for choosing PaintProtectionFilm.ca and Genuine XPEL™ Paint Protection Film .
We appreciate your business!